Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Kristen Yurovchak and I am a senior Digital Arts major. My plans for the future are to use my degree by working in post production and video editing for television and film. I also have an interest in photography, specifically taking portraits of people.

For awhile now I have wondered about projection mapping and how someone can create amazing images and project them onto surfaces. I absolutely love Disney and the firework show Happily Ever After as well as anytime they hold special holiday events include projection mapping as part of their shows. I hope to grasp the understanding of how these things are created and hopefully be on my way to creating projection maps too and have a better appreciation and understanding for the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment